пятница, 6 мая 2016 г.

Prima's Design Team Call 2016-2017

Hello my friends!
Everyone's favorite company Prima Marketing has announced a design team call 2016-2017
What an exciting time, I still decided to try my luck (get to the designers Prima - is one of the items on my wish card). Often I hear, Prima - it's cool, or someone else is not mature enough for it, who is not confident in their abilities. I'm not saying it's easy for me)) I develop, I grow and as you all well know, new products only help to creative growth. They open up new horizons, new opportunities, and I really want to grasp the horizons and try out all the possibilities of creativity.
I want to present some of my work with Prima products ( though not much ) .

My layouts and canvas








My albums
Baby album
 
Album cupcake

+ video

Album "Cupid's arrow"




Thank you for watching!



7 комментариев :

You Might Also Like: